Contract and Operations Administrator
Who we are
Origami Energy was founded in 2013 with a vision to make energy cheaper, greener and more secure. As the world strives to achieve increasingly stringent sustainable energy targets, we believe an intelligent, coordinated network of diverse assets delivers the most cost-effective, secure and flexible solution. Energy flexibility (ability of an energy asset to turn up/down or on/off) is becoming increasingly valuable to help balance electricity systems around the world, as increasing amounts of inflexible and intermittent renewable generation is added to the energy mix.
We have developed intelligent, versatile and secure technology to optimally generate value from this flexibility, in real-time. This technology enables flexibility providers to generate better financial returns from their assets and flexibility users to buy, sell and trade better.
We provide technology through strategic partnership agreements with energy suppliers and traders. We also provide fully funded, turnkey energy storage solutions designed to reduce energy bills, generate new income streams and enhance energy security. Our technology is architected to deliver global solutions and is already tested and commercially proven in the highly deregulated UK energy market.
What you’ll get to do
- Deliver exception service standards to meet client and service partner expectations and ensure all operational difficulties are resolved with the relevant support team
- Communicate closely, share information and updates regularly with the team, the client and end users to support the drive to meet our OKR’s.
- Support the team with the relevant duties to meet and exceed the agreed contractual Key Performance Indicators throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Maintain and supply relevant performance records to the contract and account managers as required for each contract.
- Prepare summary reports for the contract and account managers regarding their relevant contracts.
- Enter updates and pipeline data into our Salesforce CRM platform.
- Ensure that all necessary electronic and paper records, including timesheets, are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal deadlines.
- Maintain a record of costs for all team activities and prepare the relevant cost reports and service charges data when required
- Liaise with the team to manage purchasing, orders, invoice approval and suppliers
- Schedule and ensure planned tasks are completed as necessary
- Maintain a master document register and SharePoint repository
- Support the project management team to deliver enablement and client support, including scheduling training, appointments, surveys etc.
- Provide support to the operations team when required for the scheduling and monitoring of assets.
What it’s like to work here:
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package including;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus ability to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday)
- Equity in the company
- Life insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cash Health Plan
- Retail discounts
- Friendly, open plan office on the prestigious Cambridge Science Park and close to the Cambridge North station
- Flexible working hours and informal dress code
- Quarterly All-Company meetings and recognition
- Regular team socials
What we’re looking for
- Experienced with contract and supplier management
- Positive solution driven mindset
- Accurate and clear communicator
- Professional approach and client facing
- Experienced with Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Office suite
- Quality management experience
- H&S management experience, risk assessment and method statements
- Supplier portal management (CHAS, Altius, Achilles etc.)
- Finance or contract P&L reporting